- Bereavement gowns in all sizes. Boy gowns without "frills" are in high demand. If possible, a set that includes a blanket and hat is much appreciated.
- Hats, booties, blankets for the NICU babies.
- Memory Boxes
- Disposable Cameras
- Votive Candles
- Forget-Me-Not seed packets
- Mesh baggies for locks of hair
- Books on surviving the loss of a child
- Mini photo frames
- Hand/Foot mold kits
- Plastic ziptop bags, gallon & quart size - Each donated item is packaged in a plastic zipper bag to keep clean.
- Print cartridge - HP Black #92; HP Color #93
- Wedding gown, bridesmaid gown, or prom dress - One of our volunteers would love to use your old dress and turn it into a beautiful bereavement gown or burial wrap.
As always, a monetary donation is very much appreciated. All donations are tax deductible and I will gladly provide you with a receipt.
To date Emmazing Grace has donated 1230 bereavement and NICU items. We have also helped 10 families with funeral expenses or the purchase of a cemetery monument for their precious angel.
Through all of your heartfelt and generous donations, Emmazing Grace has touched many lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining our little efforts!!
Just like last year, a prize drawing will be held at the completion of the donation drive. If you would like to contribute a handmade item as part of the prize, please let me know.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Thanks a million!