Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Urgent Request for Burial Gowns

Bev just posted that she was emailed an urgent request for burial gowns. This just pulls at my heartstrings. I really don't have time right now, but you know I'll find some time. I thought I had some 1 lb gowns cut-out, but I can't find them. I must have already used them.

Anyway, if anyone reading would like to donate. Here's the info:

Heidi Croteau/ Birthing Suite
Speare Memorial Hospital
16 Hospital Rd
Plymouth, NH 03264
Burial gowns in all sizes are needed. Currently, we have none.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another reason I need to learn how to sew burial gowns instead of only knitting them. Sewing is much faster.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou all for the great gowns. We have more than enough beatiful clothing for our little angels now.
Much Love,
Heidi Croteau