I stumbled upon the Knitters' Coffe Swap 3. Nope, I'm not a knitter, but it's open to crocheters, too. I'm not really sure how I found it. I was just jumping from one blog to another looking for inspiration and couldn't resist. I LOVE coffee. I'm one of those "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" kind of gals. Btw, I've already spotted the local yarn shot in my new hometown. I'm sure they'll have something fun for the swap.
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground, don't have a grinder yet, but would love one.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded. What's the point of coffee if it's decaf??
3. Regular or flavored? Both, but love trying different flavors.
4. How do you drink your coffee? With Half-n-half and Equal
5. Favorite coffee ever? Last year we brought home a REALLY good coffee from Hawaii....it's lllooonnnggg gone now and I have no idea what it was.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Nah, not really fussy, just not a bitter coffee
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Something sweet. :-)
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? hhhmm...can't think of anything
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I generally work with acrylic baby yarns, but am ready to branch out. Just the other day made some cotton washcloths for the first time.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Nope
11. What's on your needles? Preemie holiday hats
12. Favorite colors? Jewel tones
13. Allergies? Nope
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I love big, chunky coffee mugs...the ones you can wrap both hands around.
Ok, guys...this is my last post for a while. I'll see you in Georgia.