We're all good! Don't you know to assume "No News Is Good News" with me?? :-) Thanks for checking on me Sarita and Kathy! wink! wink!
Austin's fine! He had some kind of "mystery" fever that went away as mysteriously as it came. He never really had any symptoms, other than being cranky.
So....what have I been doing for the last few weeks.....
- 3 dr's appts - yearly GYN stuff, u/s to check a fibroid that popped up when pg with Austin, and a dental appt
- Hosting Bunco
- Hannah's weekly PT
- Meeting with the school to develop a 504 Plan for Hannah to receive some therapy there. Since she got the ataxia cerebal palsy diagnosis, I think they will let us receive therapy now.
- A gazillion trips to Jo-Ann Fabrics trying to pick out material for drapes. The den fabric is ordered, but I'm back at square one on the kitchen keeping room. Upon check-out, I discovered that I have expensive taste......$45/yd taste.....sssoooooo I'll keep looking.
- Yard work - spring greens are planted, playground almost complete, rock bed done.
- KID DUTY - because Jason is building a PotteryBarn-like entertainment center for the playroom. It's ready for paint....finally.
Looking ahead to March:
- Family coming this weekend.
- More Kid Duty so that Jason can finish the entertainment center.
- Organize playroom.
- Consignment sale the 2nd week in March.
- Nephew coming for his Spring Break.
- Start planting shrubs in the backyard.
- Try to find a ballet class for Hannah.