Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wraps from MeMe



One of my sister's and I gave Mom a new sewing machine for Christmas. She used to sew (along with my grandmother) quite a bit when we were children. Each year she'd make us matching Easter dresses.

Mom told us just to buy a cheap machine from Walmart, but I wouldn't have it. So, I found what looked like a decent one on Amazon. So far, so good.

The above wraps are 3 of the 13 that she sent and anywhere from 7" - 12" square. Piedmont in Atlanta really likes these little wraps, so I'm thankful that Mom sent a few.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU POST ABOUT 3 GENERATIONS SEWING TOGETHER, WITH PICTURES OF COURSE. HINT HINT!

Marcia said...

they are lovely and will be a blessing.

Candy, I have an email to send you with information about the blankets but I can't seem to find your email address. Would you mind dropping me a line so I can send that on, please?

Marcia

Anonymous said...

These are just so sweet. Your mom did a lovely job.I love your new family photo on your blog!God bless you for all you do for the little ones and that was so wonderful that you were able to help the homeless last weekend. I wish my health were better so I could help that way.Miss Hannah is going to be a talented seamstress, I'm sure. Sarita in Texas