Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Day of School

It's here. The first day of school is here. It's hard to believe that Hannah is old enough. She's going on T/Th from 9-2 and is sooooooo excited. She was just about to explode this morning. Here she is in the overalls I made for her first day.



I'm gonna take a break from sewing for just a bit. I haven't done Emma's scrapbook yet and before another year has passed (has it really been a year?), I've got to do it. It's going to be an emotional project, but one that I really need to do. I can't stand not being able to open a book and look at her pictures.

Before the end of September, I'll finish the LucyBug gown and I have some flannel I want to turn into blankets. I'll probably end up doing more sewing that I realize.

Oh, and I picked up some Caron Simply Soft in orange and green yesterday to loom some pumpkin hats. See...I will be busier than I expect. :-)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those overalls turned out very, very cute! And Hannah is such a doll! Hope she enjoyed her first day of school and you made it through too :-) They grow up way too fast.

Cheryl

Wool Winder said...

Hannah is adorable in her new overalls! I love the ruffles.

Wool Winder said...

Candy,
Thanks for the kinds words expressed about Isabella. She was the daughter of my husband's niece.
Tracy

Mama Bear said...

SO CUTE!

Mama Bear